Welcome To Xyn Joe's Blog ! wahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !

2012年7月5日

upset.








erm.
HAPPY THURSDAY.














go watch SPIDER-MAN.
nice !


















little bit upset.
u gone early.
actually its was so late ady.


















hahaha.
when your gone I am started to miss u.
sudah gila.



















kesian beh you.
hope ur love will get " hui bao "

























chit-chat with pei xing n hong yao.
HANG OUT is the fastest to make two strangers become close ^^























so how ?
Iamdamnmissunow.























hope this is the first time n not the last.
wish call me go too the next time.
RAWR !
spider n pavillion's cinema is the best , xixixi ><





















arhhhh !!!
really regret :(
I wan to sit beside u gehhhhh @@




















we look like two different world.
my gosh.
I mad because of fucker u @@ ==
















MISS U.









xyn joe.





没有评论:

发表评论