Welcome To Xyn Joe's Blog ! wahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !

2012年7月12日

going.







Everythings going to change.
HAHAHA.














but the way.
It will a Good Change for them.
no more miss the back.

















Going To Love My C1.
hahahahhaha.
They are awesome too.
may be just becaus has u inside.
hemmmm.




















pls don joke at me.
I cant cheng shou @@






















切 就算你看到我的内心
又能如何 ?
喜欢是自己选择的 受伤是你给的
但不是你愿意给的。
哈 爱与任何人无关、

























everthing is gone
included 3H'11 teacher's day
3H'11 life
GONE.
stop fucking missing.
its too late to more treasure.





















该面对的还是要面对
有人抢 就放手。
如果不想走 会留下。
























I MISS COMEDY.
aiyo , long time no watch ady @@
TED. @@






















哈哈哈哈哈
旅程真的终于到了终点。




















thx for reply my sokia message :D
but sorry for disturbed ><
actually I don know got disturb anot.
hope no >< >< ><

















xyn joe.





没有评论:

发表评论