Welcome To Xyn Joe's Blog ! wahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !

2012年6月21日

somethings.









any things happen
but have something happen without reason.
like love.











I am a crier ==
sorry that I am a crier.


















what the fuck ?
red red red o0o
















I don know wad ur means.
if I annoyed u , sorry is my false.
becoz I am not her.
I am the best for myself.
















left 4 months ++ ady :(
pls , be friend ><















u . siam away from him //
PLS.















something wont die.
like love.














actually I am not happy that many ppl hate u.
becoz , I am look alike u.


















cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeer ^^
LEO IS THE BEST
N
XYN JOE IS THE BEST.

















don cry.
must pretend like without go through the war.
















HAHAHAHAHAHAHA !
life must be laugh like an idiots 
cry like a mouse !!!

















没有评论:

发表评论