Welcome To Xyn Joe's Blog ! wahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !

2011年10月11日

Handsome !!!

w0w
today so NICEEEEE !



Finish Exam , 
I , Jia Jia N Wai Yee sat at Canteen
keep talking garbage ! xD
N " learn " Sej ==



Jia Jia Backed
Wai Yee N I stayed at there -.-
plying Phone
REALLY BORED BOOOOOOOOOM ==



Then , I go back home by bus ~
but still want walk some distance
GO GO GO



van : bin bin
me : o.O
continue walk ~~~
vrommmm ~
Have Many Handsome Boys Inside the van !
The handsome sat in front one SMILE to me !
My GODDDDDDDDD @@


the van gone ~
I walk slowly , wait the van down ~


VAN : DOWN ~
I smiled !!! xDDD

MY god !
the handsome boy SMILE TO ME again @@



晕 ~~~~~~~~~~~~



I think they all study at ENGLISH SCHOOL
bcoz they 3 pm like tat skul let out
plssss .
Let Me See Him Again ><



So Tired , But WORTH !!! xDDD



Xynjoe x)

没有评论:

发表评论