Welcome To Xyn Joe's Blog ! wahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !

2011年9月15日

when we feel tired.







When we feel tired
just look up the sky
its always stay beside our



we r not alone :)



Sun rise tomorrow , next week , next month
and everyday !
we can't live without SUN , AIR , WATER N FOOD.






FEEL TIRED.
go n take a rest
just lying on the bed



or



Eat MANY MANY MANY MANY food
if u doesn't mind you are getting fat ( bwaha )
bcoz FOOD is the marvelous things IN THE WORLD !!!
if u think so , u will be happier n start eating :D




nothing can make u sad if u don't care :)




isn't you think you are so important for me ?
NOPE
if I miss you I WILL REGRET FOREVER
but I'm not
is MY OWN LET YOU GO.
because tat is my choice.



HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
dear friend ,

LETS CRAZY TOGETHER !
bcoz I NEED U GUYS
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH ! ♥




U GUYS LIKE MY SUPER STAR
☆ SHINING ON MY HEART ☆
ILY GUYS :)
ENOUGH AWKWARD , ANNOYING N NOT BELIEVING




 there will be rainbow afther the rain. 
so just keep smiling ☺
or keep laughing
bwahahahahahhahahahahahhaahahah !



Just For You , My LOVE ☼





Once A man doesn't love me and then he died x目
kekekekekekekekes !



written by XYN JOE


没有评论:

发表评论