Welcome To Xyn Joe's Blog ! wahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !

2011年9月14日

sometimes.





Sometimes
feel dont like to talk wif u guys.
feel like so awkward.
I think I am change.
0r
You guys.




Sometimes
feel so down.
don wan talk wif anybody without reason




Sometimes
my secret I don know wanna talk wif who
Of course I can find u guys too
but
MIND TELL ME I CANT //




Sometimes
fell like want to cry without reason again.
But I tell myself
Don't drop my tears for anybody.
bcoz I am worth to get who's tears.









Sometimes
Just feel so stress n mad !
bcoz of many many many RUBBISH REASON !









Nothing comes of nothing.






I THINK I WANT TO DISAPPEAR FROM THIS WORLD.


SORRY FOR GIVEN TROUBLES TO U GUYS.
SORRY FOR EVERYTHING TAT I DID BEFORE.





by Xynnnnn Joeee ---


没有评论:

发表评论