Welcome To Xyn Joe's Blog ! wahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !

2011年7月8日

:')

I laugh loudly when u two stay 2gether :DD

u think tat small things can let me sad ?!
sorry , I wont :)
bcoz I still have friends !
doesn't matter they all not really care about me :P



Hey ! I really hate.
DAMN HATE.
I hate some ppl who don answer my question !
I hate some ppl who lie me !
I hate some ppl who FAKE !
my god ! ! !
how come got ppl like tat want ==



U scold me loud n loud
wad can I do ?
I just can DON FUCK u at all



U DISLIKE ME ?
HAHAHA.
wad a crazy QUESTION !
I know the truth 3 years.



yes , I will do it !
laugh until my tooth drop down ! :P
I wont disappointed to myself :)



I really don't reluctant to do tat , but I must !



I love u U love me WE r madness J3H :)

没有评论:

发表评论