Welcome To Xyn Joe's Blog ! wahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !

2011年6月5日

YADILOH

 A N T I H O L I D A Y


SAD SAD SAD !
FUCKER SAD ==

DON LET ME SEE YOU TWO !!!





ONE FAKE ONE FLOWER
SO MATCH !
ALSO GOT " F "
FUCKER xDDD







BORINGGGGGG ==








I HAS A PHONE
BUT NO MESSAGE IN INBOX
I HAS A COMPUTER
BUT NO PPL CHIT_CHAT WIF ME
I HAVE FRIENDS
BUT WE DIDN'T TALKING WIF EACH OTHER
I HAS YOU
BUT I KNOW YOU DON'T THINK SO







TMR GO PLY FOOTBALL xD
EXCITING !!!
wif 浩正 , Honey 他们 !!!
ush !
long time no see Kok Khai n They all !
DAMN MISSSS YOU ALL <3
except WILLIAM !!! hek :P




MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODY AGAIN N AGAIN
NOT ENOUGH ==

I'm EATING VINEGAR !!!!!!!!!! -,-



HEYYYYYY.
DO YOU THINK I FORGET YOU ALL
THAT PPL WHO LEAVE OUR CLASS ?
NOPE
I WON'T FORGET YOU ALL
COZ YOU ALL IS IMPORTANT FOR ME :)


杜姐
是最好的绰号
I L O V E I T

没有评论:

发表评论