Welcome To Xyn Joe's Blog ! wahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !

2011年5月14日

before.

I fall down again !
扭到 !
0MG , damn pain !!!
so MALANG !
arhhhhhhhhh ><
macam ada X ikut aku !!!
yerrrrrrrrrrrrr !




SKIP ------------------ ><





Today Test Chinese , 0MG !
So Difficult !!!
no only difficult , is SUPER difficult !
供料作文 作文 文言文 !
ham ba lang 文 also dunno how to do !
just cin cai blow water ==



 
Sc ... ... ... ... ... !
I know how to do the questions !!!
So Exited ! xD
But Still Got Many Question I Know How To Do Larh ! ><
Haizzzz . Fail Again :( 






So HApI 
Just b coz I saw you :)
A few Timessssssssssss 
!!!






Every Things WILL BE NICE when she stay beside you. 




I'm not A selfish PPL.



 I
WISH YOUR CHASE UP HER ><
YLH YLH YLH YLH YLH YLH YLH YLH YLH YLH YLH YLH YLH YLH YLH YLH YLH



虽然不是这样想 但我只是不想让自己期望太高.
之后 又反复在伤口上撒盐巴 
I AM FINE :)



每日一句 :


[ ♥ ]

没有评论:

发表评论