Welcome To Xyn Joe's Blog ! wahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha !

2009年10月22日

rainy day~

Today i fell very sad~(coz several reason~)
I love Esther coz she help me to untie my suspicion~
Then,Wei Yi And Jia Yi got play volley ball lo~
Esther want to play lo~
She go to change cloths~
After that~rainy day~haha~
Then we go to another place and play volley ball~
He also got come and play wif us~happy!!!^^
Then,i very afraid then i go to play the rain~
I feel very happy coz he stand beside me~
but when i think he got gf,i feel i'm losing~
haha~NVM la~
I think he want me be his friend only~
If me all the life no be him friend then he will be like that want me be his friend i think i think i cannot~
Coz~
I very selfish~
I only want me is his gf not only be him friend~
Sorry~
I think all the life i also lose by one body~
haha~
I NVM~
Coz~
I'm a loser!!!
haha~^^

没有评论:

发表评论